Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Landlord Decals -- Complete Set

rjgoth

I have finally got the complete set of decals made up for Landlord tractors for the pre-1966 era. I have grouped the decals for this tractor into the 3 groups pictured below. Here they are. I just got the first set back from the sign maker today and I was quite impressed by the quality of this set, they turned out great. It is my intention by breaking the sets up into smaller lots will allow more people to just by the set that they need, and not have to spend money on decals they don't want or need. I would like to make these decal sets available to as many enthusiasts as I can, as a result I am selling each set at my cost to have them made.

Decal Set 1: Basic set includes - 1 - "S" Logo for the oval on the front grill. 1 - Shift pattern decal. 2 - Cursive Simplicity decals. 1 - Stripe for the top of the hood. NOTE: The decal I am selling is correct to the original, the one pictured will be remade so it is correct. 1 - LANDLORD decal for the bottom of the grill. 1 - 101 decal for the hood. Price for Decal Set 1 -- $60.00

Decal Set 2: Includes: 1 - For Your Safety Decal -- Under dash decal 2 - Hydrolift Decals 1 - Hydrolift Selector Decal 1 - Hydrolift Resivour Decal 1 - Mfg. Decal for behind the seat -- This can be customized to reflect the correct number for your tractor. 1 - Hi-Lo Decal 1 - Dash decal -- This is not pictured as of yet but it is included in this set Price for Decal Set 2 -- $65.00

Decal Set 3: Engine Decal Set Includes: 1 - Briggs Model Number Decal 1 - To Remove Air Cleaner Decal -- For air cleaner 1 - Re-Oil Air Cleaner Decal -- For air cleaner 1 - Synchrobalanced Decal 1 - 12HP Briggs Decal -- I can customize this for your engine 1 - Easy Spin Decal Price for Decal Set 3 -- $60.00 If you would like a set of decals let me know which one(s) you are interested in, via private message in this forum or by email. Ryan

Yes, I would be happy to help you get a set of decails made. Send me an email, and I can let you know what we need to get them made up. :) Ryan

quote:
Originally posted by mowerman1193
How are they made??Thermal transfer,silk screen, or just cut and overlayed??
I am glad you ask that.I was going to but forgot it earlier.

Good question, They are cut out of vinyl, and also some of them are printed on vinyl. I have a local sign shop who does vinyl lettering on fleet cars and trucks, do the actual making of the decals; I did all of the graphics work for them. Ryan

I think we have taked befor, I need a set for my lanlord 101. Ill be geting in touch with you as soon as get the money in my tractor acount.

quote:
Originally posted by mowerman1193
How are they made??Thermal transfer,silk screen, or just cut and overlayed??
Reason I ask is because the thermal transfer withstands weather the best as the ink is melted into the vinyle and cannot be washed away or rubbed off over time...silk screen is just ink printed onto the vinyle and does a ok job in the weather but...it can wash away over time or rub off...also fades faster...

Did you ever find out how they are made??? I might be interested in buying a few sets from you as I have 3 Landlords I want to redo over the next couple years...I bought a set from Ebay last summer and was not impressed at all with the quallity compaired to what I had made for my Broadmoor...

Yes they are made from cut vinyl, some are ink jet printed on vinyl. The sign shop that prints and cuts them for me says they are guaranteed for 7 years in direct sunlight. I definatly feel that you will not be dissapointed by their quality. Ryan P.S. I answered this question earlier in this post topic.:)

Ryan,Thanks for the info...I seen your other post but I guess it was'nt clear to me...as printed over vinyle is what they call silk screen..thermal transfer is printed with hot ink that melts into the vinyle..I guess the easy way to say it would be like a iron on for a shirt vs. just drawing on a shirt with a marker..when it goes into the laundery what one will wash away faster... I would assume since they are guaranteed for 7 years they would be thermal transfer...and your price's reflect that as well...as they are not as cheap as silk screen...I did alot of homework on decals when I had them made for the Broadmoors...Even looked into my own machine to make them... I will probably get with you about a set soon, Thanks,