Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
rokon2813

Hydro pulley and bgb bracket

rokon2813
Someone (Kent??) once said some of the later B's came from the factory with the hydro pulley installed on the engine, even if the tractor did not have hydro lift. Since you cant see in there to look, did these tractors also come with the bgb bracket on them too???

Kent
The 12HP engines came with correct pulley for driving the hydro pump, stock. I don't think they came with the bracket for mounting the rear of the lift cylinder, however. Those are in the "hard to find" category...

rokon2813
Thanks Kent. I didnt think it would be THAT easy but had to try.;) By the way did you see my classified for the bucket level indicator? Did the simps and A/Cs have one?

Kent
Mike, Some measurements and specs on that could be VERY helpful. Many of the original brackets seem to have gone to the scrapyards, still on the tractors, even though the pump and lift cylinder may have been removed. There's a real shortage of them... Kent

MDB
I will try to get some measurements on it in a day or so. it is going to be a little tricky because it is on my B110 and kinda hard to get at to measure... Should have made a drawing before I put it on....:I

Thanks for the pictures! I may need one of those, I bought two hydrolifts recently. One I don't need, one I want on. I figured having an extra for a planned future tractor will not hurt. One came with a bracket, but the simple design that was shown is a good idea.

MDB
I went out and looked and I can barely see the bracket where it is mounted let alone get any measurements:(. So I could either take the dash assembly off and get measurements or make up another bracket for my B-212, then I would need another hydraulic lift to go with the bracket...;):D Either way I will get something worked up....

StanD
The Ark 700 loaders had a bucket leveling indicator that looked very much like your ad. I have made them up using square rod & square tubing for several loaders. Sure make it easier to tell when bucket is level. StanD