Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My 717

tomust

Slick looking rig Tom. For some reason the blower looks 'bigger then life' on your tractor. Maybe its the angle of your shots.. MPH

Very nice machine. We should get some snow Monday night into Tuesday if the Weather guys are right. The 717 looks alot like my 707 but I'm not sure of the differences, I'll have to go look.

Nice looking tractor Tom!! I see you beat me at getting the tractors put together...Is that the tractor that I sold you decals for??? The only thing I know of diffrent between the 707 and 717 is the dash decal...the 707 has a texture on it while the 717 is smooth..otherwise the same print...tractors themself are the same as far as I can tell as I have both models...

Thanks guys> I think the 707 and 717 are the same tractor just one is a 1967 and the other is a 68.This was a 2 to make 1 deal. I picked up a pretty beat up 707 with a good motor 2 spd. blower... Then with the help from Bill (WNC) I got a 717 less motor and some other nice stuff including a S/G set up:D Some great decals from Mowerman thanks Keven! and I have a nice little setup. This club is something to be truly proud of, Tom

Great looking unit Tom.. I will have to agree it does look well taken care of...... Now you just have to wait for the Snow.. LOL