Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Here it is 4040

ikipp

After first seeing this model, about 30 years ago, I got me one. Now I'm going to put her back in tip top shape. Thanks guys for all the good advise.

All this neet stuff. Can't blow snow, no need for a plow, and the grass won't grow until March. My 63 degrees here today makes me feel bad. Mike

That is a real nice conditon looking tractor. Hard to find them taken care of as good as this one looks. Does it run as good as it looks?! Good luck with your Powermax purchase.

Kipp, you definately scored on your purchase! You have the support you need on this site to get it in perfect condition. Good luck with it. Jim........

Kipp - Very nice machine, the cab must be great for snowblowing. My 4040 doesn't have a front PTO:(, I'm jealous. Good luck with the restoration

Ikipp: Words fail me (not a common occurence, I assure you-lol!) other than WOW! That thing looks like new--and love the cab! What size is that blower? Congratulations on your excellent find. Peter

He shoots He scores!!!!! Nice purchase. I could use that right now we just got 6" of snow.That thing would be fun removing it..

Wow,That is a nice looking tractor...Maybe one day I will have to hunt down one of those for myself...Always like the looks of those.. Have fun with the project and playing with it when you get it the way you want

I'm drooling for sure.......a guy might run out of driveways to clean before he wants to come in from that one. Excellant find. Congrats!!