Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

went to pick up the 2110

badcars

drove 350 miles one way to pick up the 2110. and she is rough, but complete. not hydraulic lift as i had hoped from the owners description , but for $25 how could i not pick it up. does have the complete sleeve hitch and lift assy. by the way have been busy but the club dues check is in the mail. $10 is nothing compared to the hours of time i have saved being able to search this sight and pick your minds for good repair information. well maybe complete was stretching the truth. one of the side panels is missing, the one that covers the battery. and i didnt get a deck with it either. maybe one of you have this stuff you may want to sell. if you do let me know. time to go to bed, been a long day of hard driving. going through atlanta makes me a nervous wreck. badcars

I agree $25.00 I would of dragged it home... It would be worth that to me just in case we need some parts.... or just to save it from junk as far as that goes....

Yeah, I agree with Brian, it was worth it if only to save it for parts. You also got the thrill of going through Atlanta,...you'll have to try it at rush hour sometime.:D:D

quote:
Originally posted by gregc
You also got the thrill of going through Atlanta,...you'll have to try it at rush hour sometime.:D:D
I once had the "thrill" of having a flat at the intersection of I-75 and I-20 in Atlanta once, during rush hour, while the construction was still going on there (has it ever paused, much less stopped?)... Sure was fun trying to find enough shoulder to try changing a tire, then taking you life in your own hands trying to jack it up and change it... Seems like it took me over a half hour to ever get an opening to get back on the road once I got the spare on....

got digging through the parts boxes, you know the stuff that makes it a complete tractor if it is still installed. well half of the carb is missing. if noone here has one ill check at the local dealer, he has a small graveyard. needle seat and the bottom half of the carb is missing along with the air filter housing. thanks for the offer on the side panel, i dont know if the 210 is the same or not. as for the deck, i may have to come to indiana to pick it up. or maybe have it shipped if you still have it when the time comes. you guys are great......thanks a million. badcars

Them side panels seem to go long before I find tractors. Digging for something in the B-10 scraps awhile back and discovered the battery side panel for it, which will work on the Landlord, which I knew because of this site, but its still yeller. Good find, and worth the drive for 25 bucks.. MPH