Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

424 miles door to door

comet66

Well, we just had a great week end. :D Got a new toy, and got to meet the Prez. and his crew. It's easy to see how he can get so much done with the help he has. Had a little trouble with a trailer hitch, but with Sam's help it was soon solved. Sam it was great to meet you, and we hope to see you again. Here is the 916H in his new home with his big brother.^

YOU MEET THE NICEST PEOPLE ON A SIMPLICITY

Those are two nice looking tractors John. Looks like you have plenty of garage space for them too, or are they like mine - more space; more stuff and still not enough room? :)

quote:
Sam it was great to meet you, and we hope to see you again.
The feeling is mutual. We have quite a collection on this site. Some of the best people one can find.;)

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
Fine looking pair, glad to see our prez's last real tractor found a good home. MPH
I do think my Red Ponys have been duly insulted.B):D

Thanks all!:D :D That 1920H has been a workhorse for me for 11 years, and I'm sure I'll get the same service out of the 916H.^ That building started out at 24' x 32', and now is 60' long and it still is overflowing.:) Problem seems to be that nothing that arrives on the property ever seems to leave.:o)^ Some day there will be an estate auction here, and people will walk around scratching their heads saying, "What in the world was this guy thinking?" :p "Why would anybody need two of these things?" :p John