Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Best Day in awhile

D-17_Dave

Got some snow today, 4-5 inches. Too dry to blow though. But I'm not concerned, Got the Onan on my 4040 running in the shop and hope to put it in next weekend. Hafta wait till I wash it up and get a set of belts. All in all a pretty good weekend. Hope everyone else had as good a weekend.:D

Sure be glad when you spring for a cheapo diditgal camera so we get some pics Dave. If you find a spare set of governor springs for that CCKA I sure could use them. Glad you got it running, they're nice machines. MPH

Well Dave, I hope that you and Tony get all of the snow that you want. I know you've both been wanting enough to play in. As for me, I've had more than enough of the cold and snow so I'll just stay inside where it's warm.;) Glad you got your Onan running.8D Enjoy.

Oh yea Greg i have seen enough snow.Im ready for spring.Dave if you want i have a camera and i can take a few for you.Tony

Glad to hear you got it going, and I have to agree I always like to see others Tractors... I too have had enough of this bitter cold... but alittle more snow would be nice...

Marty: -50?!!! I can't...(*wait--family site*). I'm challenged to respond to that without using swear words. See, I imagined it was me waking up to -50 (instead of our consistent +4 to + 14 degrees F here) and I thought ---- ----! See, I remember what -22 was like last year, in my uninsulated cottage, and I freaked! Do NOT open the door! ;) Do you have an type of "auto heat" that will come on, should the woodburning (I assume you burn wood) become impossible for some reason? (Knock on wood 3 times). I didn't other than some electric heaters, but my friends up north often have a fuel oil heater (Monitor brand) that they can rely on as a partial backup. Good luck, my friend.