Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Another Tractor...

maxtorman1234

Just bought another tractor from Karl Brandt today. It was a nice trip, and nice to meet another member:D Hope to see you again. The tractor isa 410S, the no front tires, bgb, steering wheel, keyswitch and theres a broken bolt in the transmission. Im working on these tractors in my uncles shed, and hes determined to get the bolt back out? I think it will be difficult, but well get it. I have to put a bgb in, tires are on, get my 10HP enine running and all the parts are coming from my 712H which is now my parts tractor. Theres a few more things I have to do, but it'll be going in a few days. I have some pictures of it before I bought it:

Its pretty good, its been re-painted, but were primarily going to use it for hauling wood and ploughing once I get it back together. 10HP should do the job ok.

It should do a great job, and you will have a lot of fun putting it back together.. I agree the first part of the post made me wonder too...

Thats looks pretty clean Graham, now for the fun part! :D If that broken bolt is really nasty, Hanson makes a nice set of stud extractors that have a shoulder so you can't set them too deep. Just drill to the right size, pound em in, and wrench em out! I forget where I got mine, I've had them a looooong time.

how comes i can't find them.dealers think its funny when i tell them i'm restoring a allis 410s.it seems to me they may be taking over.i know where there are two 410s with snow plows.the guys won't part with them.why???????????????????offered one guy 200.00 for one with broken rear.oh well.

Hmmmmmm, green hood, mabey I'll start a fashion trend!! BUT, Mine does have a few extras with it. :DAn engine, which is a great modern feature. :DFront tires, this seems to help a bit with steering. ;)But wait.....Mine is a 300 series. :DI believe the pics of my 410S are still in the gallery, And that has all these modern do dads on it too.

Of course, my 310, has an engine too, and tires, So does my 416, also electric lift & clutch:). Soon this will have an engine too:D

But Joe That green has got to go!!!:D Glad you were able to get that book so you can get and keep the drivetrain up to snuff:p I can see it cream and orange say it with me cream and orange. All though the cream is realy "cloud white" [img]/club2/attach/jkmustang1/312h1.jpg[/img] :D

Nice too see you are going to put the AC 410S back together. That should keep you busy for awhile.;)It was also meeting with Graham and his Father.Now I have room for another Allis Chalmers garden tractor.;) I see you also posted the pictures of the tractor I took at my house,my new digital camera takes good pictures.:D Sure had fun getting that rear end out of the ground,with a big bar.:D Karl