Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
IronPony

Poor Cat Can't Find a Place to dig

IronPony
We got a little snow here in northwest Minnesota last night. All I have to shovel now is a way to the garage to get to my tractor and snow blower. Poor cat wanted out but could not go anywhere to dig. He went in the litter box;)

Dan Martin, I got to thinking last night and and since I keep that area plowed - YES that is ALL new snow. Also, the weather was a little off, it was -25 at 7am this morning.

roma3112
LOL same here in boston area, every storm I got to go out and plow a way to the greenhouse for the cat, he hates to get his paws wet and his outside litter box is in there. Gets pretty warm prob 70ish in the sun. Wife thinks i am crazy, but what else is new :D

IronPony
Martin, That snow is on top of about 2 to 3 inches of old snow. We got about 20 to 24 inches. The weather man said it was the most snow for one event since 1997 for this area. It has also been at zero and below for several days. Forecast is for -18 tonight. Not as cold as your hometown but still cold.xx( Dan Update: 7am saw -25 here. The weather man was a little off. Correction, that is all new snow. Forgot that the area in the picture is a plowed area so there was no old snow there.:I