Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Don't pray too hard for snow!

AC917Hydro

Check this out...:D [img]/club2/attach/ac917hydro/nf1.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ac917hydro/nf3.jpg[/img] Finally got the driveway cleared...;) [img]/club2/attach/ac917hydro/nf6.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ac917hydro/nf7.jpg[/img] And widened a bit ...:o) [img]/club2/attach/ac917hydro/nf5.jpg[/img] Nothing quite like a little snow eh? ^

An aunt in western Canada sent them to me. I'm sure of the exact location though. I'm trying to find out. I was curious about that myself :).

Now I've done it[:0] Never tanut the snow gods. Here's an excerpt from our weather office: http://www.weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/warnings/report_e.html?ON11 Environment Canada's Official Canadian Weather Warnings Newmarket - Georgina - northern York region 2:11 PM est Monday 26 January 2004 Winter storm watch for Newmarket - Georgina - northern York region continued Winter storm threatening the area with heavy snow and blowing snow tonight and Tuesday. This is an alert to the potential development of dangerous winter Weather conditions in these regions. Monitor weather conditions.. Listen for updated statements. Oh well, more fun is on the way! Be careful what you wish for ;)

We saw snow banked up like that East of Seattle, WA on I-90 (around Snoqualmie, I think) when we were there once in March. I couldn't believe how much snow they get up in the Cascades. Most of the roads are closed around there, but they keep I-90 open. You can only use some of the roads with tire chains on. It's interesting how some parts of the country just get used to certain things!

The pics are from the Trans-Labrador Highway in Newfoundland, Canada. Check out their weather forecast... the poor bastards!B) http://www.weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/forecast/city_e.html?ybx&unit=i

Boy that's a lot of snow when I wish for snow I don't mean that much just a little ...:D LOL Can you imagine how long it will take to melt all that snow???

Are they not throwing the snow out of the chute? It looks like it's blowing straight out of the housing... Is that a single stage? Whatta monster. Tacey