Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
links_56

simplicity 717 broadmoor

links_56
Hi I recently bought 2 simplicity broadmoor's. One of them has the word "DEMONSTRATOR" on the side, Is this a specail model or just an add on. I was also wondering how much these would be worth. They are in ok condition. Thanks, Justin

Tom_Byrne
Welcome to the club Justin! Iv'e never seen or heard of a Broadmoor with Demonstrator on the side. As mentioned above, it could have been put on by someone else(possibly a dealer for test rides?)but who knows? As far as value goes, it depends on a number of things: attachments with the tractor, condition, and local value. For example, I own three Broadmoors, two run and one is parts, one came with a rebuilt deck, snowblower and plow. Total investment for the three is around $450.00. If you post some pictures it would help. Good luck!