Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

simplicity 717 broadmoor

links_56

Hi I recently bought 2 simplicity broadmoor's. One of them has the word "DEMONSTRATOR" on the side, Is this a specail model or just an add on. I was also wondering how much these would be worth. They are in ok condition. Thanks, Justin

Justin, I'v seen alot of 717s, but never one with that on it. A picture would be nice. Does it look like the factory put it on or someone else?

Welcome to the club Justin! Iv'e never seen or heard of a Broadmoor with Demonstrator on the side. As mentioned above, it could have been put on by someone else(possibly a dealer for test rides?)but who knows? As far as value goes, it depends on a number of things: attachments with the tractor, condition, and local value. For example, I own three Broadmoors, two run and one is parts, one came with a rebuilt deck, snowblower and plow. Total investment for the three is around $450.00. If you post some pictures it would help. Good luck!