Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Killer_A-C

VA B210 snow ready

Killer_A-C

We got about 5" of snow here in Southwest VA. My wife took this pic of me with my A-C B210 getting ready to go push my neighbors driveways. It is set up with 2 sets of factory wheel weights and a set of front wheel weights. Good running little original tractor. Take care,Matt

mowerman1193
quote:
Originally posted by gregc
You're set to go. Show 'em how a real tractor does it while the green ones wait for spring.:D
What do the green one's get to do in the spring?? Oh thats when the garage gets cleaned out and they get to go for a one way trip:D:D:D Nice looking B210 Matt...Looks like a real good worker...

tmerideth
Hey there Killer. Where did you find that ratty looking old hunk? LOL Looks like you got that 210 loaded for bear. You should have pulled that old 312 out there with its blade and give it a little publicity too. By the way, for the club members that may not know, Matt and his wife Renee are the proud new parents of a bouncing baby boy, Wesley, to go along with their beautiful little girl, Hannah. Along with his very nice family, he has some really nice looking AC stuff.

Killer_A-C
Thanks Mr. Merideth for the exposure. I recommend any club member to meet Mr. Tom Merideth. He has aton of A-C tractors and has got it about as bad as I do. Hey Bunky you will have to get some wheels off of a B212 A-C that has the holes for your weights to bolt too. Mr. Merideth might have some laying around in his stuff. Thanks guys,Matt8D