Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

VA B210 snow ready

Killer_A-C

We got about 5" of snow here in Southwest VA. My wife took this pic of me with my A-C B210 getting ready to go push my neighbors driveways. It is set up with 2 sets of factory wheel weights and a set of front wheel weights. Good running little original tractor. Take care,Matt

Thanks. Dont here of too many VA A-C guys. I am always looking for more. These things are worse than any drug. :D

quote:
Originally posted by gregc
You're set to go. Show 'em how a real tractor does it while the green ones wait for spring.:D
What do the green one's get to do in the spring?? Oh thats when the garage gets cleaned out and they get to go for a one way trip:D:D:D Nice looking B210 Matt...Looks like a real good worker...

Hey there Killer. Where did you find that ratty looking old hunk? LOL Looks like you got that 210 loaded for bear. You should have pulled that old 312 out there with its blade and give it a little publicity too. By the way, for the club members that may not know, Matt and his wife Renee are the proud new parents of a bouncing baby boy, Wesley, to go along with their beautiful little girl, Hannah. Along with his very nice family, he has some really nice looking AC stuff.

Nice Rig.. I need to put my weight's on my tractor and find me a set of front weights.. For some reason on my B112 the front end wants to slide....

Thanks Mr. Merideth for the exposure. I recommend any club member to meet Mr. Tom Merideth. He has aton of A-C tractors and has got it about as bad as I do. Hey Bunky you will have to get some wheels off of a B212 A-C that has the holes for your weights to bolt too. Mr. Merideth might have some laying around in his stuff. Thanks guys,Matt8D