Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Steering Wheel Button

beamer

I'm looking for a steering wheel button for a B210, I would consider the whole steering wheel. Of course, its been discontinued. Thanks for any help. Beamer

Try Kraft Tractor Parts @ 815-938-2075. I found him in the salvage yard section of simpletractors.com and obtained a complete b-series seat from him last month. That same machine may have the complete wheel or he may have others. He's a real nice guy and will ship UPS. Good Luck, Rob

Jeff, I'm new to this and do not feel comfortable saying how much I would give..I dont know. I would prefer you telling me a price you feel is fair and comfortable for you. If your not interested in doing this, then thanks for your response anyway. Maybe as I getmore into this I can then give you my experienced opinion of what its worth. Can anyone else give me an opinion of what they think a new is worth? Thanks

Sandy_Lake_Imp
As a temporay fix put on an aerosol paint can cap. Fits nice & doesn't look too bad.

Actually the best place to post this kind of thing is in the "wanted" or "for sale" section. Lets try to keep this board clear for other questions and info - agreed? :)