Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

discussions

toad270

quote:
Originally posted by ehertzfeld
My computer is so old and so small hooked up to a phone line.....everything it dose is slow!!!!!Elon
Same here!!maybe next year I will upgrade to DSL...I just have a hard time trying to justify the added cost..but latly with all the post with photos I am starting to see that I am going to need it sooner than later...

I was at my daughters last week or so, she has DSL and very fast Mac comuter. I went to this site to show here, well the site had a real problem. I kept reloading every few seconds, mabe she had something set wrong?

quote:
Originally posted by Kent
The reloading was likely caused by the browser or version of the browser that she was using....
Since versions 4.X, 6.X and 7.X (there was no v5.X) of Netscape are totally different, and all of them combine to about 8% of the total users on the Internet, I no longer test on all possible versions of Netscape. I know it works OK with v6.0, but has problems with v4.7 and I haven't tested it with v7.0... It works fine with all recent versions of Internet Explorer and AOL, which is more than 90% of all surfers...

Kent If I use netscape 7.1 I have no admin. capabilities. All so on my brother inlaws mac i had the same problem as dhardin it kept reloading so it might have something to do with some mac's