Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

i need help!!!!!

ike

can anyone tell me if a generator uses the same pulley set up from the gear box as a tiller or other attachments? i found a real nice simplicity generator.i just want to get the right set up this is going on my 310. thanks for the help, mark

Mark, You have a very nice looking 310 there.:) Sorry but I am no help on your generator question but I enjoyed your tractor picture.

That's what's under the white stuff. Is this what you have? http://www.simpletractors.com/simplicity/1982_atch/page_2.htm Alternator - Mobile Electrical Power Plant Size Attaches to 5000 Watt -- Mfg. No. 1690558 All 7100 Series Garden Tractors Features • Supplies 115 volt alternating current in remote areas. • Supplies power for tools, or emergency power • PTO driven — Includes all necessary mounting hardware. There was an earlier 1500W system. You need the Simplicity number and go to their site. I don't believe Simplicity made the 300 and 400 series tractors.

this is the generator that i am buying my original question was what pulley set up will i need ? will the pulley set up of a tiller run this generator from the shaft on my gear box? thanks, mark

That genny looks as good as your 310. Can you give us a rough idea what it cost you? I'm just nosy, and want one myself someday....