Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B10 attachment differences? & What fits?

I am going to go look at some B10 attachments. Supposedly these are in very good shape. I know about "What fits?" section, but I don't see these listing the B10. What implements will fit from a B10 to the 3012, 3112, B112 series? The one attachment I am wondering about is the dozer blade, is that the same as the newer ones?

The blades should be the same, as pretty much most of the attachments are for any B-Series. Its not until you get to the RBT's that there is much difference, in fact the tiller on my B110 is the same one as for a 700 series or 7000 series.

Hum.... RBT's, now I've seen this referenced, but I don't know what that means. But what you are telling me is good. mg (Thankyou)

Mike. RBT is running board tractor as opposed to FDT, Foot Dragger Tractor like yours. To my knowledge between the 4 you listed above, All attachments should swap directly. The only thing that might change would be belt lengths for rear attachments from 3 speeds to hydros since the hydros are a little longer.

Mike I have two B-10s, a Big Ten, a 3012V and a 1991 17GTH-L.All the implements I have work on all the tractors except the tiller is for the older tractors and the 17GTH turns it too fast, and the front blade mounts will not interchange from the older tractors to the 17GTH and vice versa. The plow,disc,cultivators,landscape box and about any other rear mount sleeve hitch implement will fit all years and models of LARGE FRAME tractors.