Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Gtj811

3415 S with Lousy Reverse

Gtj811
I hooked up my 3415 S with the plow and went out to play in the snow this AM. Everything running fine but the tractor was struggling going in reverse. If finally stopped moving. Belt seems ok. What should I look for to fix this? My wife thinks I'm missing a few screws pushing the tractor out of the snow bak! Thanx for the help. GRegg

ikipp
If your shuttle needs adustments. The shuttle adjustments are easy to do, but they are critical to keep the shuttle running properly. They don't have to be done very often. If you need directions on how to make the adjustments, let me know and I can email you the instructions from the tractor manual.

Bunky
Mine had done the same thing and I had to tighten the Brake band around the planetaries... and that took Care of it... If some one has the insttructions to adjust it... they should post them in the Tech tips Forums....