Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
maxtorman1234

Snowblower pics

maxtorman1234
Finally got someone to go outside and take some pictures:D Not blowing as far as usual, but it's still blowing it pretty far. We just had freezing rain before I got home, and its real wet below it. It's -12C out now, just snowing lightly.

maxtorman1234
Guess I worded that wrong, what I meant was that when I came in it was snowing. It was great during the day. Thats the 917, I would need the hitch for the 712, also many other parts, beceuse the engine and trans is in the 310.

MPH
Oh, ok Graham. I was thinking if that the tractor your parting out your dad need to take you behind the woodshed one more time. You don't list a 917 in your profile and my knowledge of anything newer then a 3314H-less is from studing What's new area of SimplytrACtors and the gallery. When I first came to site I had no clue what guys were talking about if it wasn't a 725 or B-112, thus, I don't reconize a lot of the newer tractors. Good looking rig anyway. MPH

maxtorman1234
Nope, that tractors a keeper:D. It has done alot of work, we use it for everything, But i really prefer the 416H. Other than the leaky trans. everyting is great. I really like the single cylinders too. Find the twins are better for blowing snow though,,