Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Speedster!!!!!

BradW

I just bought a go-kart today and it needs a paint job really bad and I was thinking of painting it simplicity red allis-chalmers yellow and allis-chalmers cream. I was thinking the red for the frame, yellow for the roll over bars and cream for the rims. What do you all think? Think of it as the SimpAc go-kart. It would mmatch the lawnmowers and give it a really custom look. Tell me what you think (((BradW)))

I am thinking of putting on custom decals that read: SimpAc. What do yyyyooouuu think? I will post pictures when I am done. It will be a very fun machine to zippity-do-dah around on. Think of it as the clubs car! Maybe it could be the pace car for the Simplicity-A-C 500?! Does anyone know where I can get decals made? And does anyone know where I can get spray paint in the shades of Simplicity red, Allis-Chalmers yellow, And Allis-Chalmers cream? How much would the paint cost? Thanks for your fun messages and help in advance (((BradW)))

"Hey" Brad what the heck you only live once "write"? Hum sounds like it could just be the "BIG KID" starting to come out of me. "HEY" even the color's are "WRITE ON" let us know when its done and show us a picture. One more thing "ahh" what decals are you going to put on it anyway?? Have fun and Bee happy, I try to Beeeeeeeeeee "well" most of the time can you all TeLLLLL?? >>->happyjack<-<<

grandpawrichard
Brad for decals check under parts at Kent's site SimpletrACtors you know the #1 site that some people can't get it thru their thick skin that its not #2. The paint for the Simplicity part of your cart you should be able to get at your local dealer along with a close match for the cream color. Not sure what to tell you about the AC yellow other then someone I think found a Rustoleum brand paint that match's it pretty good. "HOPEFULLY OTHER MEMBERS CAN HELP YOU TO". I hope this helps and when is the Simplicity-AC 500 race going to be and where??? Yes I would love to see it forsure when you get it done. Why don't you take step by step pictures also if you hadn't planned on it. "HUMMM" I can see it now crome aircleaner cover and crome exhaust to "BOOT". Bye the way what engine size and bland are you using on this "brute" anyway??? I used have a cart that had a Honda engine and trans from a 750 gold wing Honda and it was a real "screamer" - hoops boys in "blue" thought so to. Don't forget about painting your helmet to match-you will wear one won't you?? I think the paint from the dealer is about $5.00 bucks or there abouts a can. Take care, "The Big Kid in me is definately coming back out. >>->happyjack<-<<

The Simplicity-A-C 500 is something I thought of, Everyone with an older Simplicity or A-C graden tractor would get together at the dirt ring at some fairgrounds and race their garden tractors on the track. What do you think? The power for my go-kart is a Briggs&Stratton twin cylinder 656 cc electric start engine. The tires are off-road and it is a two seater and it will be the one and only SimpAc go-kart. Thank you >>->happyjack<-<< for your help so far. I am and was planning to take pictures with a digital camera so I can show you how it looks along the way. Then when I am done I will tell everyone else how to make one themselves so we can all have SimpAc's he-he-he can't wait till it's done myself! I will also record the sound of it running and post it up on my personal webpage. But I will send pictures here thank you one, thank you all! (((BradW)))