Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

How Cold Is It -

IronPony

Thought -31 was cold enough. This is what the temp was at 0730:

Yes that is an honest -41 degrees here in Northwestern Minnesota. Think I will just stay inside today. Dan

Darn Dan, I might have to send you a real one, you better bring that one in, once that juice gets sucked down into the bottom bubble it can't find its way back out ya know... MPH

Dan Yes it is a cold one! Fosston hit -50 this morningB) Our high yesterday was -20 :( My 03 chevy started this AM with out being plugged in ^ GM is having problems:( with the heater fan module so I have to pull out a fuse under the hood or the fan keeps running. Also the fan stays on low speed:( To top it off the parts are back ordered:(! The gauges,temp,oil pressure,tach,MPH,fuel gauge also quit this am. Also we are in a storm watch for tomorrow so it might be a doozy with the snow we have and the additional snow forecast -36 when I came to the shop and poor visibility because of the cold air fog or frost? Stay warm it will get warmer??;)

We had 39 this am by the time i left work. ITs seems like so long since it was so cold your lungs hurt. Gramps used to say it was so cold the milk froze before it hit the pail...oh well, not sure if it was THAT cold. On the way home an 18 wheeler was on the side of the road dead, I stopped, no-one in it...the door said..."tampa florida":D