Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New "red" tractor

TBOLT

[img]/club2/attach/tbolt/1.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/tbolt/2.jpg[/img] After looking at all the compact 4wds, I just could'nt look no harder 48hp,remote hydraulics,detach bucket and loader. 12/12 shuttle shift. 2speed pto with draft control and a 72" woods tiller. What you guys think.It was 7,000.00 cheaper than the Kubota with a lot more goodies SORRY FOLKS, I give up on the pictures. can't seem to get em re-sized properly.

NNNNNNNNNNice tractor. But who makes it? (cant see because of the loader arm) And If you dont mind, how much was the price for the tractor and loader.

[url][/url]http://www.centurytractors.com/ Mine is the 3045, and was 18,500 with the loader which is about 4,000.00. The 72" Woods tiller I got for 1600.00 by buying the tractor.No tax, for the farm. It has the yanmar 4cyl.like the John Deere.The same frame size is available in about 3 different hps. and the smaller 25 series is actually still the same frame with smaller wheels and minus axle spacers.Don't know if youre familiar with Zetor, but this is it's compact line.Zetor's are real popular here and this is the 8th century this dealer sold this month.Everyone has good things to say about em. tHOUGHT i'D SEE FOR MYSELF:D

Tony, Good looking unit there. I only heard of the Century tractors on this site. I know several farmers here and they do like most folks do buy whats close to them so they don't have have the travel time to get serviced when they are due. So naturaly the veiws of the equipemnt are based upon what they use. Kubotas are very well loved. But the parts are not cheap. If you only have to buy them once in 6 years tho that would not be so bad. I wish you the best with your big red Tony. Peace and happy trails. The Kubota is a shade more money :) But they cast there own engines. From the ground up there are Kubota. I wish i was saying Ford ( so it was American made.) The M series of Kubota is made in the USA those are the big-uns.

Good for you Tony thats great. Good to have some positive things on such an aniversary. Have a blast!!!!!! post some action pics sometime. Doug