Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

dose anyone else store attachments under water ?

schaefer72

hi - we have had alittle bit of rain recently and well i live in a flood plain - the picture is taken thru the window to an area i store tractor stuff waiting for restoration - i guess i will have to find higher ground to store them - how many attachments and tractors can you identify under water ? - see ya

I was jsut telling someone about something similar...I cant swim, dont care for water, and flooding freaks me out...to say the lease...I periodically have dreams about things like this!! I dont like thinking about it...! And you had to post pics of tractors under water! UGH 73 jay

I see 2 tillers, the white one newer than the yellow and maybe even 300 series. 3 plows, 2 of them heavy duty 46" 2 "B" series tractors, one without an engine, both early (67 or older), one 42" deck, might be a bolted deck, and an aerator or revitalizer.

The stripes on the hoods of the b tractors place them as late b 67 you can see the shadow in the paint for the white hood stripe on top and the side stripe is late 65 or later

Okay Jon, I can see that. I was going by the narrow front tire. Didnt they go to the wider tires in 68? ? And when did they go to the one piece rear fenders ? Dave, that is all in the picture. I wish I had all that in my shop. ;):D

quote:
Originally posted by KenK
I don't have any under water,but I sure got a lot of stuff under snow.:(
Yes I too have some stuff under Snow...:( I'm hoping to build a shed this summer to leep my stuff inside from now on....

A bolted deck wouldn't have the foot guards on it, I believe.... The rusty rear end with a pan seat has to be from '63 or later, tall chrome steering column makes me think of a late 725, made in 1963. Black and blue plow hitches are for RBTs, red one looks different but I can't tell for sure, maybe grader blade hitch, three-belt blower hitch or one for a vertical shaft tractor? The older tiller with the round top shield and no sides is the earlier one that takes the rear lift mounted clutch(should we start calling it a two-belt tiller? lol), white one drives from BGB directly it looks like. Small red part to left of white tiller looks like tunnel cover maybe and next to it looks like a grill screen from a 725/B-1. That steel to the left of the black plow hitch might be a box scraper or back side of plow blades?? Not much showing of it but the size seems about right. Besides all that other more obvious stuff mentioned......... LOL

hi - here is the answer to the prev. question - 2 front heavy duty plows - 1 mid grader blade - 1 sickle bar - 2 tillers - 2 b-10 tractors - 1 mower deck - 1 earthcavator - the only thing everyone missed was the sickle bar hitch parts sticking out of the water in the back - see ya

Evidently the Germans stored tanks underwater, http://www.hot.ee/lahingutank/index1.htm You can click on the pictures at the right side. That T-34 was underwater since 1944. Amazing how well that steel holds up.