Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ambler

Homelite Info Needed

ambler
I may pick up a T15H It has deck dozer blade and snow thrower. I was just looking at parts list for 1600115. Are some of these parts available from Simplicity? Its a vickers with electric pto. I didn't see blower hitch. The tractor looks like Sams. Any one else have one? How easy is it to use homelite blower and dozer on a Simplicity. notes at simple tractors. say there are differences.

UCD
From what I have seen in the manuals the attachments are the same the hitches are different. Sam is the one that is the expert on HomeLite. Check this out. [url]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=27197[/url]

SmilinSam
You just have to get a hitch for the blower to work on your Simplicity, otherwise the blowers themselves are pretty much the same. The blades will also work on Simplicity, however the hitch points on the AC Homelite are about 7/8" wider. You will have to bend the hitch arms in a little to get it to fit in the pin slots on the Simplicity.

ambler
How do you read the homelite parts numbers in the parts manuals to cross with Simplicity. Sam, the tractor looked like yours. The blower had hitch points at the top of the Hitch attachments. I have hitches. It looks like I would need to mount lower ears for simplicity hitch.

HubbardRA
If it is a Simplicity built Homelite then everything is the same. Johnmonkey gave me a frame, front axle and dash from a Homelite T13S that I used in building my AC712S. Is the T15H built by Simplicity or AC? It is only the AC units that are different.

ambler
Simple tractors info: 1600115 - T15 990759 - 3415H Differences Different frame, hood, grille, dash, front axle, controls. Homelite had electric PTO clutch, Simplicity had mechanical PTO clutch. Both used B&S 15HP engine. Trans. were the same. Homelite had electric lift, Simplicity manual. Paint & logo decals were different Manual is on Simplicity website Not Clear who built it. Maybe AC?