Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

How do I explain this to the wife?

mbrook

I think I might have bite off more than I can chew. Right now I have in my barn/garage one JD rear engine rider, one 3108 Simplicity Cavalier, one Simplicty 3210V, one Simplicty 3212V and one Simplicity 7013 System. All which need work. Some are simple some more complex. My main objective was to get the deck on the 7013 fixed and the 3212V ready for spring. Then I would fix the JD and the Cavalier and sell them, and keep the 3210V for parts tractor. But I have a tendancy to open my mouth about these great tractors and I now have the oppertunity to pick up an older Simplicty (don't know what model yet) for free and an AC B-210 with snow blower, plow and deck for a very reasonable price. Hopefully she will understand since on both tractors I've already told them that I want them.

You are welcome to hide them over at my place in western wisconsin, she will never think to look that far away from home!:):):)

How about, "Honey, what would you say if I told you I was having an affair?" Just before she shoots you, tell her you aren't but that you did get a couple of tractors. That would put things into perspective for her.

I finally come up with an orriginal thread and I come over here and find half the good answers.[:0]B) O well, guese I'll try again latter.^

Tell her that you need at least one tractor for each member in your house including pets,LOL Better yet you can just bring some of them to me...if you do this let me choose which ones to bring over:D

You Can Bring a couple over here too. and i'm even acouple miles closer then mowerman..... One for each Family member is a Good one I could have a lot.... LOL

Ya I kinda of like the one for each family member. That would put at six, but I already have five, maybe I should just unload the two rear engine riders. Than I can get three more with the one for each philosophy.

Maybe you should say you need one for each family member the 2-3 back-up tractors just in case one of the others breaks down,LOL Or two for each family member one for each is for regular use and one each for a back-up if one gets broken,LOL

Remind here that this is the hobby that keeps the lawn mowed and the driveway clear...And that you NEED these for parts... 73 jay ..or you can keep em in my 80x44 pole shed...LOL