Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Value Of a AC B-10 Should I buy it or not

10HorseMan

Located a fair B-10 and the seat is missing and has deck and all of parts are there, what should I offer, sheet metal is in fair shape with not much rust. :D

There is a fellow by me selling a b110 for ~$200.00 and it comes with a 42" deck everything is (it appears) and is covered in surface rust. Does yours come with any other implements?? JH

The only thing that I saw with it was the deck, Nobody was home where it was located but it has been sitting in one spot for a long time, figured on getting it and using it for parts to keep my 2 B-110's going. :D

I would talk to the people first and kind of see how they act about it before I make any kind of offer...you never know they might say just get it out of my way...I would'nt offer any more than $100 though unless it have some real goodies with it like hydro lift or a Hi/Lo pulley ect..

I am trying to get a closer look at it this look was with a pair of binoculars and find out if the engine spins or the drives are any good. :D

All of the drives are good but the engine is stuck, the lady said it hadnt been touched in 19 years. Trying to get it :D