Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

2 Stage snowblower?

maxtorman1234

Simple TrACtors has all the information. The later Simplicities, like the Sunstar, had a 2-stage available. The current Legacy tractors do as well. Maybe other Simps had 2-stages, you'd have to check.

Thanksm, I found it, had someone call, wondering about a 2 stage blower, not sure they were made. He has a 416H, they didnt make them for the smaller tractors, did they?

Max, In looking thru the Tech-Pubs I came across these TP 400-2472 47" 2- stage snowblower TP 400-3541 46" 2-stage SB TP 400-3542 42" 2-stage SB Tp 400-2461 40" 2-stage SB

40”Two-Stage Snowthrower Attachment Mfg. No. Description 1693242 40” Two-Stage Snowthrower Attachment (for use with Broadmoor / 1600 / 2600 Series and Landlord / 1700 / 2700 Series Tractors) 1693892 40” Two-Stage Snowthrower Attachment (for use with Broadmoor / 1600 / 2600 Series and Landlord / 1700 / 2700 Series Tractors) TP 400-3542 42" 2-stage SB Sunstar TP 400-3541 46" 2-stage SB Comes up as MFG# 1694296 Single Stage Snowthrower, 46” Manual 47”Two-Stage Snowthrower Mfg. No. Description 1693762 47” Two Stage Snowthrower (for use with Legacy / 2000 / 2900 Series)

THanks, the info is great,, Just what I wanted to know, But half the time i try to read any of those manuals, I just get a blank screen, Very frustrating, does this happen to any one else? Thanks alot Maynard and Rick!

Max I am sure it happens to everyone that clicks on view .Pdf, It loads so slow and it's difficult to stop it once it starts to load. Instead right click on view pdf and select "save target as" and put it in My Documents, add a new folder, download the pdf and name it (Broadmoor parts manual, for instance) once it's on your computer it opens fast and you can access it anytime.