Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My 2004 Sno MO chines Pic

tractorfreak3

tractorfreak3
better than last years, this years sno cleaners are a little leaner and meaner. i Still have Sateen, my 63 or 64 LL, this year susie showed up. Susie is a 3012 V with hydro lift and has been invaluable in clearing the light snow off of the long concrete driveway. susie also got the light treatment complete with my special reverse light, although i did add a extra switch in case i wanted to turn on the back light when it's not in reverse, ok i digress.the big ten, (no name yet, probably be selling her soon)is a most recent aquistion, and with the duals and blade preformed pretty well, although shes down for some BGB work at this time the girls have been the center of quite a few fun afternoons. [img][img]/club2/attach/tractorfreak3/MVC-029F.JPG[/img][/img]

Nice looking fleet there and how about Barney B for the B-10 All three of mine have names too. Ralph is my late B-10,Alice is my B-110 and Fremont is my 312H. All AC and all great.

That's a nice looking fleet I like the dual wheels on the Allis... I think the problem with your photo is the "-" in the link...

Good lookin' tractors Tim.8D I'm partial to the Big Ten though,.. like the dual wheels and have always liked their seat best.;)