Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

here I go again

ehertzfeld

Im going to get this little guy tomarow. It only has a 5hp "that wont start", but Its kinda neat. Any one know anything about these?

Paint that black with a custom flame job. Then buy one of these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2378173308&category=50366 , and then make a custom chrome exhaust for it. With new ag tires, it would be a little beast.

Had one that was a hand me down from one of my grandpa's with an 8hp on it. Not much of a mower, but it had a peerless trany and a briggs engine and I just about couldn't kill it.

I know a guy who mistook my Broadmoor for a Dynamark. I quickly corrected him. He said that he once owned a Dynamark, and it was a good, stout little tractor. That's all I know about 'em. Tacey

Well I got it home but didnt get to take a look at it. I do know that is is not made as well as my other tractors. Its chain driven from a belt. It only has two speeds, froward and rverce. I has to say I was alittle dissapointed by it, but that what you get when you just jump and buy before knowing what it is. I have a feeling the boy's will get this to play with. Mite make a good starting tractor. Elon

I've had quite a few through here. Smallest one I've ever seen though was an 8-32. If you decide to do anything with it, I may have a deck left around off an 8. One thing about them, they had a rear discharge deck. Great for small spaces or around close flower beds. You dont have to worry where the clippings are getting thrown into the flowers. I've never seen the one speed forward either. All mine have been 3 speeds and for a ride-around toy, they are the fastest lawn mower I've ever seen. LOL

The guy I got it from thinks its from the early 80's but wasn't quite sure. It dose have a tag, I guess I could find out with that. I also mite beable to find out who made it. Elon