Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ka9bxg

Getting sick of snow in Wisconsin

ka9bxg
We are getting more snow tonight and I am getting sick of moving this stuff.Worked about 30 minutes yesterday moving the snow and I will be out there again tomorrow 4 on the ground now and more coming.It was nasty driving home tonight as no plows on the road and just guessing where the road is.Anybody want this stuff they can come and get it.Bob

Ronald Hribar
Just got done pushing snow here in Oconomowoc. New Ag tires do very well with out chains. However I'm not as pleased with looks of my job after the blade. Going to put Blower on. That should mean the end of the snow for the season

KenK
I guess I really don't mind the snow to much,I kind of enjoy getting out there as long as I don't get cold.The cab on the B-112 is a Godsend,I was starting to break a sweat this morning.I usaully blow the deep stuff and go back the next day and blade it.It'll be over before you know it.:D