Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Hydro-lift ???

mowerman1193

I just picked up a 2010 with hydro lift and I was wondering if the tractors with hydro lift have the side covers on the lift side...I didn't know if the side cover was missing or if thats the way the hydro lift ones are?? BTW,I will post some pictures in the snow and tell later...

Maynard, Thanks for the info...I wonder if one with a manual lift could be cut down to look like to one for the hydro lift ones? Anyone have a picture of the cover for the hydro lift tractors?

It has been done and looks very good.Here's a link. http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=23512&SearchTerms=lift,cover

The flat-hood B-100/200 series (Simplicity 2110 - 3212) had a "half cover", the earlier round-hood models (B-10/12, Big Ten, Landlord 101, 2010, etc) did not...

Ok thank fellas...Looks like the 2010 isn't supposed to have the cover...I just thought it looked a little naked on that side,LOL I want to post some pictures but for some reason I am not getting a connection from my camera to the PC..might have a bad cord I guess...I hope anyway.. will keep working at it

Kevin, not too be a wise guy, cause been there done that, did you remember to turn the camera on after you plugged it in???

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
Kevin, not too be a wise guy, cause been there done that, did you remember to turn the camera on after you plugged it in???
I had the camera on and even unplugged both ends of the cable and tried cleaning the connections up some...turned camera on and off several times as well...still nothing...I think something happend about a week ago when my 9 month old got ahold of the cable...I will get a new cable and see what happens...