Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Who wants a 9020 ??

rokon2813

A couple folks here have mentioned they are looking for 9020's. A guest passing through mentioned one in a place where no one but mods could see it. It was passed on to me. I cant afford it though I'd love to have one. Comes with 60" deck and 52" snow blower. I emailed the guy to find out what it was. Here is the email I got back from him: Anyone serious PM me and I'll get you in touch with him. Its in Buffalo NY I understand. I think I would want at least 3000 for it since it is up and running. The right angle drive on the snowblower is a problem but I am closing in on getting the part . I know the engine has good compression , and the ront and rear PTOs are working. I also have spare drive belt for snowblower and mower. I always cleaned up the mower and repainted the inside every spring also examined the mower serpentine belts and pulleys. There is some rust here and there but the deck is very heavily constructed. I would have traded it but it was snowed in back at the house anyway so I figured I would fix the blower whenever I could. As to the site I was just cruising the net and came across it, saw the message. I'm not in the tractor business. It is a workhorse

Talked to guy who has one near Anchorage that says these sell for 8-10 grand in S Dakota. Seemed a bit higher then any I've seen here..