Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

UNUSED Anniversary Edition!!!

qtown7116H

I went to visit the local parts guy today, someone I never knew sold Simplicity parts before, and lo and behold there's an unsold Anniversary Tractor sitting there....never turned a blade in it's life! 18H Kohler, hydro trans and lift, it's perfect! The chrome on the pipe gleames like it rolled off the factory floor yesterday. Only $6500 and it's yours!!! If anyone is interested, get back to me and I'll hook you up. It's in the Phila Pa area....

There's probably quite a few of those around,considering what they were asking for them. A dealer south of me has a new one sitting on the floor.

quote:
Originally posted by goatfarmer
There's probably quite a few of those around,considering what they were asking for them. A dealer south of me has a new one sitting on the floor.
I agree with you,I have a local dealer that has one too...still in the crate..I think the dealer should be shot for leaving it outside covered with snow though...I would love to have one but I would never use it...and don't have the money for ones I could use let alone one to set and be purty...

I know of 2 local dealers in my area that each have one. One dealer still has his in the crate and the other dealer has his sitting outside IN THE WEATHER!!

That's what I thought....the guy said the list price was $7300, and that $6500 was a good deal. He even said that if I found a buyer, he would by the missus and I steak dinner....Oh well, I'll have a burger instead.