Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

2010 out playing in the snow

tractormike

Here's a picture of my 2010 with hydro lift out playing in the snow. I don't have any added weight to it,just 2 link chains on the rear and tri rib front tires on it. It does a pretty good job just as it sets. We have had more snow so far this year than the last 2 years put together so I have had several chances to play.

Thanks for the comments guys. I got this tractor from the original owners son in law. It had been sitting for about 4 years but only took a new spark plug to get it running again. It is all original except for the headlights and front tires. It came with the deck, front blade and snowblower. The blade is the 42 inch simplicity. I would like to find one of the heavy duty blades with the spring trip parts on it. Marty, the tri rib tires do a good job of turning the tractor in the snow, I really like them. I got them from tucker tire and have another set to put on my B-12 project. Dave, the hydro lift sure is fun to use. I use a lift rod with a spring on it so I can set down pressure on the blade but it still can float a bit.