Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

landlord 2110 snowthrower

landlord2110

I just purchased a used Simplicity snowthrower and was wondering if a 42" is to big for a 10HP Simplicity Landlord 2110? it has no attachment to raise the thrower with handle. it may not be made for the 2110-any ideas?

Roy, A 42" snowthrower will work on a 10hp tractor. The 10hp may not throw the snow as far or as fast. Below is a photo of the same snowthrower powered by a 12hp on the left and an 18hp on the right. Without a photo it's impossible for me to know what snowthrower you have. The bottom photo is what a snowthrower and hitch for a 2110 looks like. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/dutch/12v18.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/dutch/back1.jpg[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by TomMaryland
A Snowthrower is on my wish list for my 2110. I was wondering....does the hydrolift control it?
Tom, Your tractor hydro-lift will raise and lower the snowthrower. Is that what you are asking?

It sounds like you have a 42" snowthrower,but you dont have the correct hitch for the 2110. The hitch part is where the lift rod connects.I don't know if you could still buy the hitch parts at a dealer,or maybe you'll have to check EBay,etc. I've got a 36" on my 2110,and it does a great job. 42" should be no problem.I've also got a 42",with no hitch.

Is it at all possible you can post a picture or two of the blower that you have. At first i thought you were missing the "lift rod" but you could be missing the hitch and/or pieces there of as stated above. Rob

quote:
Originally posted by dutch
Roy, A 42" snowthrower will work on a 10hp tractor. The 10hp may not throw the snow as far or as fast. Below is a photo of the same snowthrower powered by a 12hp on the left and an 18hp on the right. Without a photo it's impossible for me to know what snowthrower you have. The bottom photo is what a snowthrower and hitch for a 2110 looks like. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/dutch/12v18.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/dutch/back1.jpg[/img]

Dutch, The one you pictured on left is the one I have. Do you know the Model # of this unit? Where is the model # located on snowthrower?

Rob-B I dont have digital camera. the hitch is there and fits perfect. it just dont have the bar to hook up to lift handle. where does it tie into hitch to lift thrower?

Here's a picture that shows the lift rod (on the botton) from the operator's manual that's posted on Simple trACtors in the Operation >> Snowblowers >> Single-belt section... [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/images/snow_ops/figure_7.jpg[/img]