Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

MPH

Searchin, but getting nowhere

MPH
Been trying to find a post on Ag lugs that we had going since it snowed out, well here anyway. Don't recall who started it but he had quite a list with pictures and there was a set of Carlie that I wantted to try on the Landlord. Putting Ag tires in the seach box doen't seem to be finding it. HELP, I know a guy driving out and will be at miller tire picking some Lugs up for himself. Thanks to anyone who can guide me..

Kent
MPH, Are you using the Discussions >> Search the Forums link? That one searches all the forums (including the archives, if you check the box) for any period of time. The little Quick Search box on the top right of the screen only searches the last 30 days worth... Kent

MPH
Thanks Dan, it was a good 3 page read, but not the one I wantted. Thankyou Kent for proper direction, found it, Ag tire info for all, by Country. The Carlisle 'Power Trac' are the ones I'm liking the looks of. Thanks again