Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

-Attachment -most -wanted?

wantedinct

Hi all, i was just wondering, what is the number 1 attachment out there that most people want. Me, i would love to find a loader (for the right$)

Wow; Thats kinda like putting a kid in a candy store and telling him he can only choose one. LOL I'm leaning toward a sprayer that hooks to a 3,pt hitch, but then again, a disk would be nice. No, I could really use a nice trailer, but a nice cycle-bar mower------- No, I'm sure of it I want a nice trailer, but sure hope I dont have make up my mind for keeps.

The #1 attachment has to be a mower deck. As far as something I would actually use but have been unable to find, at least reasonably priced, is a front mounted weed and brush cutter.

A Chipper/Grinder would be very handy.I have three very large Maple trees that seem to lose branches and twigs every time a stong wind comes through.

Already have a mower deck and a snow blade. Really want a tiller and second a generator. Welllll, I do want a center grader blade.:D Dan

I agree with Sam... I think everyone has a diffrent view of what would be most wanted attachment...as some are collectors and some are just a Simplicity users...

I think the sickle bar is neet. Gret to have the ability to cut where you can't drive. Already have a blower and cart. Yeah the sickle bar, (generator would be neat too...... and... and .....) Boy do I have it bad or what. I think I'll go paint my Cub. Mike

I would like a Sickle bar, and a set of Cultivators, And I missed out on a Brush cutter last summer that would be nice to try.....

No 1 would be a 52" Snowblower for the AC-720^ No 2 would be a Sickle mower for the Simplicty 9020^ No 3 would be anything else I could afford:I for the 720 or 9020:D?

The one you don't have yet is the one you want the most....... For most useful/least common, I'll second Dan. Fork Lift.

quote:
Originally posted by thedaddycat
The one you don't have yet is the one you want the most....... For most useful/least common, I'll second Dan. Fork Lift.
Ain't that the truth... I agree that rarest/most collectible would be the fork lift, earth auger or groundsaw... I've never seen any one of these for sale, as I recall. But, IMO the fairly rare, very useful and one most discussed is likely the original front end loader... fairly expensive, also, if they're complete, and in good working condition. Other rarities with somewhat limited usefulness would be the carryall box, front weed/brush cutter, original generator, and revitalizer.... If you see one of these, jump on it quickly.... Somewhat more common but still very collectible would be an original grader blade or sickle bar... These are fairly frquently coming up for sale, but for big $$$$ if in good condition.... For my own uses, a revitalizer would likely be the one I'd need/use most...

1. 540 PTO settup 2. Hydraulic lifts for all of my Bs 3. L12 loader 4. One of Dutchs grader blades Not necessarily in that order...

#1---Loader, after that, depends on the season which is higher on the list. 42 inch snow blower stays near the top, weed cutter stays up thier also. Forklift, # 1 on if I ever see one I may regret whatever I paid for it, short of a near steel

Guess a loader would be at the top. :DBut in looking through the ads on Simple Tractors, I see something hooked up to a lot of the steering wheels that would sure be sweet!!! ;)A good looking young lady!!!! Maynard, whats the part number for her???????

#1 a lawn revitalizer #2 a one belt blower #3 a HD snow blade #4 a sickle bar,,,,yes i can actually use one of these, not for show