Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

-Attachment -most -wanted?

wantedinct

Hmmmm.... Already have a stand-alone generator..dont need one for the tractor... I think id like a loader... Know where i can get one??? 73 jay

(1) I want a rotary broom. (2) I would also like a tiller. I already have three mower decks, three snow plow blades, a bottom/turn plow, a sickle bar mower, and a snow blower. I am also planning to build my own front end loader.

For my b series tractors, #1 center mount grader blade #2 heavy duty 48 inch front grader blade #3 vacuum cart setup I have a loader over half built for one of my tractors and have a generator that I need to build a mount for so those are not on my wish list as I hope to have them done this summer.

When I bought my 1920H back in 93 I got just about everything they had available for it. Thought at the time a loader was a lot of money for something I'd find little use for. Well....then about two years ago I decided I needed a Loader. So then it was at the top of my list. Searched 2 years without luck so I drove to Moline and bought a loader tractor.

Got home to an e-mail from a guy half as far with the very loader I had been searching for. So now I have it as well.

When I first signed up here you guys warned me about these things. This sure is fun. As soon as I get my working tractors settled I will be looking for a restoration project. OH...number one on my list? Seems I read somewhere there is a backhoe for the 1920H I guess that would be it.:D:D:D:D

toad270, so am i,i'm also curious about the post hole digger, Anyone out there have there own earthcavator, or a post hole digger they can take some pic's of?