Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Seat upgrade

Mack

I've sold some of the piles of stuff I had.So it was time to make the upgrade that I have been wanting to do for a very long time now.Heres the result.After all this is where you and the tractor become one.;)

OK,Heres the info. Seat is Grizzly seat with arms - $87.38 at TSC Slide adjustable,fold up arm rests,fold down back rest. Easy to mount.No holes had to be drilled. Put this on my main work tractor.It is very comfortable. :D

Yes those are nice seats, I need a bunch of seats I think all my tractors Could use a seat.. LOL I had they same questions whats the tank for??????

That is a cool seat...I could use a new seat on about every one of my tractors too...along with new batteries for them all too...could take alot of my tractor funds just doing that for 8 tractors

If I bought new seat's for all of my tractor's , I'd be broke!! It is a very nice looking seat. And comfortable. By the way what is that tank brhind the new seat??

The tank behind the seat question is answered at this link - http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=27722