Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

cuda70

ac 620? to sell or keep

cuda70
well guys thinking about selling my 620? so what ide like to know is what you fellas think its worth?most of you know that i put a 42in homemade bucket loader on it also added power steering. its got a 60in mower deck an a factory 60in rototiller. plus i put a new vangaurde 23hp briggs in it.and a new paint job. like i said im just asking you guys for your honest opinion on what you think its worth?this will help me decide to sell or keep it. thanks for your help

EricD
Many posts have been put up regarding machine values. From my somewhat limited experience, I usually have seen that people almost never get back the $ they put into the tractors from selling them complete. Myself, would rather have a solid machine as opposed to parts from a solid machine and I appreciate the value of time and cash investment. I hate seeing solid tractors parted out for cash but understand it has it's place benefitting many of us. In general, "Value" boils down to what it is worth to you as a seller, who you'd sell it to, and perhaps how it would be used and what it would be worth to the buyer - very subjective from all angles.

cuda70
quote:
Originally posted by MPH
Talked to guy from S Dakota a few days ago, claims they sell for a minimum of 8 grand down there. Think for 8 grand you could deliver it from New York..
it would cost me $8000.00 just to drive there lol but would love the trip

MPH
Vic, the guy I was talking with on the phone said he was from there and thats what they bring at auctions down there. Haven't met him in person yet, he has a 9020 with loader and several other attachment

Leroy
quote:
Originally posted by cuda70
quote:
Originally posted by MPH
Talked to guy from S Dakota a few days ago, claims they sell for a minimum of 8 grand down there. Think for 8 grand you could deliver it from New York..
it would cost me $8000.00 just to drive there lol but would love the trip
Trips are costly these days . Wucha driving anyway? Wasn't it JP Barnum that said there was one born every minute. If the folks are paying that much (8K)for a 30 year old tractor do ya reconcile there would be the place to sell those machines. I hear the rawhide song in my head. - Rawhide Lyrics Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' Keep movin', movin', movin', Though they're disapprovin', Keep them doggies movin' Rawhide! Don't try to understand 'em, Just rope and throw and grab 'em, Soon we'll be living high and wide. Boy my heart's calculatin' My true love will be waitin', be waiting at the end of my ride. Move 'em on, head 'em up, Head 'em up, move 'em out, Move 'em on, head 'em out Rawhide! Set 'em out, ride 'em in Ride 'em in, let 'em out, Cut 'em out, ride 'em in Rawhide. Full Lyrics Rollin', rollin', rollin' Rollin', rollin', rollin' Rollin', rollin', rollin' Rollin', rollin', rollin' Rawhide! Rollin', rollin', rollin' Though the streams are swollen Keep them dogies rollin' Rawhide! Rain and wind and weather Hell-bent for leather Wishin' my gal was by my side. All the things I'm missin', Good vittles, love, and kissin', Are waiting at the end of my ride CHORUS Move 'em on, head 'em up Head 'em up, move 'em on Move 'em on, head 'em up Rawhide Count 'em out, ride 'em in, Ride 'em in, count 'em out, Count 'em out, ride 'em in Rawhide! Keep movin', movin', movin' Though they're disapprovin' Keep them dogies movin' Rawhide! Don't try to understand 'em Just rope, throw, and brand 'em Soon we'll be living high and wide. My hearts calculatin' My true love will be waitin', Be waitin' at the end of my ride. Rawhide! Rawhide!

CleanBee
Hi, It always depends a on your location and who is looking to buy at the time. The tractor alone should bring around 2800-3000, a lil more or less depending on its condition. The loader is not worth as much as an original, I would think around 500, original ones usually bring 1200 or more. The mower deck complete and in good condition is worth around 700. The tiller in good condition is also worth about 700. Total sold seperately is about 4700 if everything is in nice condition and if you are able to find someone interested and close by. You can always list it on eBay and put a reserve on it for what you feel it is worth.