Jump to content

Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ehertzfeld

Broadmoor weight problem solved

Recommended Posts

ehertzfeld
I got a blower for my 75 Broadmoor, I had made concrete wheel weights and a small metal box to fill with broken cinder blocks. Even with that I still have a hard time getting traction. When I got the 65 Broamoor, it had a stock rear weight. I got to thinking............ and this is what I came up with. Elon [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/weightbox.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/weightbox2.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/weightbox3.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/weightbox4.jpg[/img] what do you think? Elon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mowerman1193
Thats a cool idea...I really have'nt had much of a weight problem with mine yet...I have more of a tire chain problem..but so far I have got by with it...next year I plan to build a good set of chains...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ehertzfeld
Here are the pic's of it on the tractor. Elon [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/weightbox5.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/weightbox6.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/weightbox7.jpg[/img] The reason for needing this much weight is that my drive way is 500ft long with a good size hill. I share it with three other houses. Two houses have hills them selves. One is not that long but it's off the main hill. Elon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×