Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
D-17_Dave

Trying to get this right

D-17_Dave
I have a bank out front off the house and it don't give me any trouble sticking with those weights on it. By the way I love the throttle set up like this. Much more responsive and adjustable. Also those tires and weights help dragging stuff into the shop, what with all the rain and ice we've had lately. Even the driveways about soup.

Deadeye
That is a nice HB-112, I like the rear weights. They look like they are off a VAC Case tractor as I have a set like that in my shed, cool idea. Are the front lights original in size? I would like to put a pair on my B-112. While I had mine tore apart I installed a switch and wires, now I need to find a pair of lights that look as good as yours!

D-17_Dave
Yes those are orriginal lights w/ the toggle switches. Also good call on the weights, Had a set of Case weights setting around and they seemed to fit real well. Just can't mow beside anything hard as the weight sticks out past the 42" deck.