Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Pictures of my B-112

Deadeye

I have just finished, well almost finished my refurbishing of the B-112. I am sending 3 photos so you can see the before and after effects of a weekend of hard work. I think it paid off big time! I still need to get the seat cushions remade and I hope to do that this week. Thanks for looking! [img]/club2/attach/deadeye/before_0023.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/deadeye/during.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/deadeye/after1.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/deadeye/after2.jpg[/img]

I gotta admit I had a few pieces painted before this weekend but I did get to church today, that means I only worked this afternoon on my day of rest! Saturday was pretty much an all day deal though. It is kinda neat when it all comes together and you can see the end result.

Thanks for the comments guys. I have a John Deere 140 in the shed that has been tore apart for 3 years and I still haven't had the urge to restore it, I guess it took an Allis Chalmers to get me in the mood!!

That is a fastest;)restoration job I have ever heard of. I restored a Simplicity 725 last year on my vacation of 4 weeks,and is not finished yet.;) Very good restoration on your AC B-112. Karl