Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Camera fixed, pictures of my new addition

mowerman1193

Well I replaced my USB cable and now my camera works...Here is the pictures of my newest addition...Simplicity 2010 with a weak hydro lift (needs repaired).Runs great,motor date shows 1967..I have'nt even looked to see if thats when they were made yet...New tri-ribs on the front...Bevel box is worn bad...Has the low speed pulley as well..Not real sure what I will do with this one yet...Might just use it for parts...I mainly got it for the lift...but who knows I might fix it up...as I have a hard time parting out complete running tractors...

Looks like the average shape for a old Simplicity tractor.;) The new rims on the front are two rims that do not need painting.;);) I would fix the tractor up,have seen them in worse shape than that. Karl

Man, I hate to be a crybaby, but these things are laying around everywhere up north!! Here in TN., it is rare to find one. One member from my area drove to Atlanta (6 hr. each way) to get a Landlord. I could get a tractor-trailer, come up north and get your guys rejects (the ones that look great to me but are your parts tractors) and make a lot of folks down here happy!

Well Kevin, here's another vote for fixin' her up. Looks too complete to part out. Fix the box or change it out and get the lift up to snuff. We all know that you can paint.:D

I'd vote for fixing up the old girl but then again I'm kind of partial to my 2010. Of all my tractors I like running the 2010 the best. Good luck on your project and have fun with it!:):):)

Well I guess the vote is for fixing it up...I really would'nt part it out anyway but I would take some of the goodies from this one and put on one of my 64's...and more less trade parts from one to the other...This is the worst one I have...might make it my working tractor so I can save the nicer ones for show... BTW its not a Hi/Lo pulley but rather a low speed pulley kit which is just a larger pulley to run a tiller...I do have a complete new old stock Hi/Lo to put on one of my tractors...just don't know what one yet...

Hey Kevin, I have a tiller that will match that set-up nicely. Its the older style rounded top one. If your interested pm me maybe we can work something out.

Very nice tractor I vote to keep it and rebuild/restore it. My B10 is not running but is all there rough like that. I gave $100 for it and will put alot more in before I am done but I can see how neat it will be with a push blade and other things I am working on getting for it.