Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Minneapolis Moline/Jacobsen

Chris727

I don't know Chris, but if you have dibs on one worry about it after you get it home. From anything I've heard on them or Olivers, you'll have bucks for many Simplicity projects after you find the right collector.

I haven't looked at the tractor yet but the guy tells me its a hydro model and he only wants $25. It's missing the hood, grill, and deck. A MM club guy was telling me I could get grant money to restore it. When I get it I'll post some pictures. Thanks. Chris

The M-M tractors had Kohler engines. Jacobsen made the ford,M-M,and the Oliver. The Oliver is the hardest to find and most collectible.Hope this helps,Matt

me and my dad did some work for a fellow who had about 50 MM's on his property and his brother had another 50 on his farm. There Dad collected them. The one MM was a prized tractor puller which still pulls at a few pulls today. It was funny to see a barn full of yellow tractors with the one old green tractor in the middle.

I haven't made it to my Uncles yet.. but I did find a photo on the net and the engine looks like it a Kohler..... [url]http://jacques_lacasse.tripod.com/MinnMoline/MinnMoline.htm[/url]

quote:
Originally posted by Chris727
I haven't looked at the tractor yet but the guy tells me its a hydro model and he only wants $25. It's missing the hood, grill, and deck. A MM club guy was telling me I could get grant money to restore it. When I get it I'll post some pictures. Thanks. Chris
Whadda they do when they come across guys like me who parts tuff out? Send a Hit man?:o)

Whadda they do when they come across guys like me who parts tuff out? Send a Hit man? In long black coats Sam, maybe dropping outta black Heloi's