Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Vickers hoses????

Bunky

I noticed on my 3415S that 2 hoses have rubbed together and the 1 hose is starting to leak are these hoses still available???? Or can I go to my local hydraulic hose supplier...

Hydraulic houses can make nearly any hose as long as they have the correct end connections in stock. I have had air conditioner hoses made for my automobiles when they were not available from the dealer. Take the bad hose in and they usually can duplicate it while you wait.

You can go to the tech site and look up the part number for the hose and go to Jacks web site and see if its avalible with a price as well...

LOL BTW,I dont think a 3415S would have hydro hoses on it...You sure its not a 3415H :D:D BTW,Edwards industerial supply can make the hoses up for you as well...check around and see what/who is cheaper

Boy mowerman you keep Catching me on me putting an "S" instead of a "H" I'm not sure why I keep doing this, Must be because of the 3410S I have LOL

quote:
Originally posted by RayS
the hoses on the vickers that I have are held on with hose clamps. There are no fittings on the hoses themselves. RayS
Right the hoses on my Tractor don't have fittings either just hose clamps...