Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

NEPHEW'S FIRST TIME PLOWIN'

tractorfreak3

THIS IS MY GREAT NEPHEW JOEY HE JUST TURNED THREE. HE SPENT THE BETTER PART OF LAST SUNDAY AFTER NOON HELPING HIS UNCLE TIM CLEAR SNOW. BOY DID WE HAVE A BALL! THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THE JOY.

In short order you'll need another tractor so you can both drive..... I've had my kids out driving as young as four years old, with me walking along beside them of course.

Make sure that kid has a good education and becomes a doctor or lawyer so he can afford a cab. Even though I don't see any snow in his hair, doesn't he deserve a cab? :)

That's a great picture Tim. He's a lucky little guy. Thanks for sharing your fun with us. Sometimes I think this is my favorite section of the forum.

Tim, I remember my oldest son being about that size and he always had to have a ride if I was on the tractor.One time his mom had to come out and get him out of my arms because he decided it was nap time and was fast asleep!Well,mowing is kind of boring,plowing is much more fun!

When my olsest son was about that age he started riding with me on the tractor. Our daughter was twenty months younger, before long she wanted to ride too. I took one of those child seats made to attach to the back of a bicycle and attached it behind the tractor seat. I strapped my son (the oldest) into the bicycle seat and held my daughter in my lap. If it was sumertime and I was mowing the lawn, they would each last about two laps around the yard before they were sound asleep. All three of my children have always loved anything with an engine on it.