Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

BigSix

Need Link to Mounted Snow Blower Pics

BigSix
All: I've run a dozen searches, so far no joy, for a post in recent months showing a pic of a 3 belt snow blower, mounted. My dad and I are gonna give this a whirl-no pun intended. But I can't find that post--I believe it may have been only about showing a blower, mounted, but it could have been pictures within another post. Hopefully the poster will remember? Thanks!

mowerman1193
I remember seeing that post but like you I cant find it...It seems to me like thedaddycat posted several pictures of the mounting set up... sorry I can't help...but that link that Kent posted should help you out I think..

ka9bxg
It is quite strait forawd 2 pins lift rod and 1 set screw on front shaft.Put mine on yesterday to see how it would work in the 3 foot drifts.Worked quite good for the most part had some problems with the belts sliping with snow getting on them.Had another problem with the throttle shaft freezing up.Now I know why I like cabs got quite a few faces full of snow.Bob