Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
landlord2110

location of pulley(on engine) on 42" snowblower

Kent
For correct belt alignment, it should be facing the blower. Otherwise, that hub will rub the grille when you try to put the pulley far enough for the belt to line up straignt down to the idlers. My B-210 originally had the pulley installed the way your mechanic says, and it worked. But, it had worn a half-moon in the grille material from rubbing it...

goatfarmer
My 2110 is running a snowblower setup from a B210(basically a similar tractor) The setscrew on mine faces the grill.It's no where close to rubbing on it.Been using it for 2 years now,with no problems.I'd say put it where the belts line up the best.

jkmustang1

Here is the picture you spoke of from my original book that came with my b110:) Have not had a chance to set her up for the m-w blower yet need to change carb for the one I got from Sam:p The binder I got from you is so cool8D Filled with lots of great info thanks Sam:D