Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Cab removal????

Bunky

I need to remove my cab from my 7016H for a Tractor swap.. I want just unbolt the foot board brackets and the bracket behind the seat and Lift it off.. Has anyone done this or Should I just disassemble the whole thing?????

I placed four eyebolts in the top corners where the hard top mounts to the frame. I made two ropes long enough to go from one front corner to the opposite rear corner with spring snaps (dog leash ends) on both ends of each rope. I hung a small block and tackle to the roof of my garage and lift the whole cab assembly off of the tractor and store the cab hanging during the summer.